Unknown

Full Video: The #BigBrother Shower hour everyone has been looking for.. (Download)


The #BigBrother Shower hour everyone has been looking for.

Shower hour: A lot of us may have forgotten the HotShots, but I haven’t. I was super glued to my TV then, maybe because the economy wasn’t hitting deep on “men” or I just was a complete fan of Big Brother then. 

Either ways, BBAHotshots was worth the watch, trust me. This video is one that has been trending on search even before #BBNaija kicked off, so I just thought to share. Hmm, I wonder why they don’t allow shower hours anymore..

Remember, this is adult content. Thank you.


NOTE: If the video play or directed you to streaming page kindly left click or click to hold the page for some seconds and choose save media.



Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :