Unknown

Is This Fashion Or Madness? Hairdresser Cries Out After He Was Barred From Pub For Wearing This Crazy Outfit


Is This Fashion Or Madness? Hairdresser Cries Out After He Was Barred From Pub For Wearing This Crazy Outfit

A  male hairdresser says he was refused entry at a pub when he showed up wearing a glitzy silver sequin minidress and black thigh-high stiletto boots.

Adam Murphy claimed a bouncer at a Slug and Lettuce pub wouldn’t let him enter with his friends because its policy doesn’t allow “men wearing dresses” inside.

The 24-year-old was with friend Thomas Robinson, who was wearing matching silver trousers, and said he was left embarrassed and feeling “horrible” for being singled out over his outfit.

He told the Manchester Evening News

I asked to speak to a manager, but he said that she was busy. I was embarrassed and it made me feel horrible. You don’t expect anything like this to happen in Manchester.

“When it was clear he wasn’t going to let us in at the Slug and Lettuce, we left there and went just along Deansgate to The Living Room, where they were fine with what I was wearing“I wasn’t dressed like a tramp, I wasn’t that extreme, and I wasn’t in a joke outfit – on a weekend and nights out in Manchester this is how I would normally dress.”

More Photo:




Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :