Unknown

President Bush and Barbara inspired me to enter public service - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Bush and Barbara

Today my speech to the graduates at the University of Houston was all about the people who helped me and inspired me throughout my life - to show that I'm not a self-made man. Because when you acknowledge that you are the product of a lot of help, you will give back and help others. I was so lucky afterward to have lunch with two of my greatest inspirations. President Bush and Barbara have always put this country first and it will always be my great honor to call them friends and mentors. They inspired me to enter public service.


from lawson james blog: Entertainment News,Celebrity News http://ift.tt/2rlbrEp

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :