Unknown

Another Celebrity joins the ALIENS!

Singer/actress Juliette Lewis credits her faith in Scientology for helping her face her worst fears. Lewis is a member of the controversial religion, which was founded by author L. Ron Hubbard, but insists it has made her a stronger person.

She says, "Ever since I became famous I used to get panic attacks, especially when I was in big crowds. I found a saying: 'Be there and confronting.' L Ron Hubbard wrote many things I have found helpful."

Okay, please tell me she is not serious?????

Source

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :