Unknown

Sport News: I Can Conquer America says Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Sport News: I Can Conquer America says Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Man Utd forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he is eyeing the possibility of a move to the the US.

“I can see myself conquering the US, just as I have (conquered) Europe,” the 35-year-old Swede told daily newspaper Aftonbladet.

“People stay in one place throughout their entire career, but I have travelled around like Napoleon in Europe and conquered every country I’ve arrived in.

“So maybe I could cross the Atlantic and conquer the US as well.”

Ibrahimovic said the Manchester United team he has joined is not as strong as PSG but the decision for him to switch to the Premier League was “an easy one” when Mourinho came calling.

“The team I signed for this summer is not as strong as the one I left, but when Mourinho called the decision was easy. When he calls I have no problem coming, all we had to decide was when I was to be presented as Man U player.


The rest, the financial deal, was not the difficult part,” he explained.

“It was about the challenge really, and I will never say no to a challenge,” added Ibrahimovic. “This is what I wanted; coming to one of the world’s biggest clubs, that has had troubles and not won much of late, and try the Premier League. That is the challenge.”

The Swede told his interviewer about the well-publicised struggles Mourinho’s team had suffered at the start of this season. “We started off well with a few wins in a row,” said Ibrahimovic. “Then we started losing, and we lost playing badly, by several goals. We had a week when we lost three games, that has never happened to me in 15 years.

“There were a few games where I didn’t score and missed too many chances, but these things happen. As long as I’m there and create the chances and get the ball the goals will come.”

On the specific question of whether United could challenge for the title, he said: “I hope so, I believe in what we do. I know the capacity of this team, but it’s still a long way to go. With a bit of luck we should be able to do it.”


Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :