Unknown

Man Writes How He Found Love Through MMM

Man Writes How He Found Love Through MMM

A Facebook user, Danny Umoh took to his page to write on how he's found love through Ponzi scheme MMM.


He wrote,

*MMM is not only changing me financially  but also in relationship aspect.*
*I was paired wit a female to PH* *nd after I called to tell her to confirm my payment,I found her voice to be lovely .I went on to add her on my watsapp nd* *as boys will always be boys ,I* *asked her out nd she said'* *yes'.nd d relationship is rilli* *growing by 30% every* *month* * * Am so inlove now... Thanks to MMM

We find love in hopeless place



Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :