Unknown

BREAKING!!! Luis Enrique To Leave Barcelona Following The Season


Luis Enrique

The manager announced in a post-game news conference he will not return next season.

Barcelona manager Luis Enrique has announced in a post-game media conference he will be leaving the team at the end of the season.

“I want to announce to everyone that I won’t continue at Barcelona next year. It’s difficult, but a decision I have thought about,” Enrique said following his side’s 6-1 win over Sporting Gijon. “I need to rest. That’s the main reason why I am not going to continue.”


Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :