Unknown

A Zimbabwe Pastor is claiming to have God's Phone Number (Video)

A Zimbabwe Pastor is claiming to have God's Phone Number

Paul Sanyangore, a pastor at Victory World International Ministries Church in Zimbabwe appeared to be speaking to God on phone before the congregation during a church service.

The pastor claims to have a direct phone number to heaven, after a video of him talking on the phone during a church service emerged, reports the Citizen.

In the Photo, the pastor can be seen holding his cellphone and responding to God’s questions. After calling a woman from the crowd, and as she kneels down, he then starts receiving instructions from “heaven”.

“Hello‚ is this heaven? Is it heaven? I have a woman here‚ what do you have to say about her?” the phone call started, the pastor starts asking the woman personal questions from God on the other side of the phone.

The Pastor asked personal information revealed by “God” about the woman who was responding in the affirmative.

The pastor spoke while assuming the role of connecting a woman and God infront of a cheering crowd.

“…He says we should pray for your children. two of them. He is saying the other one is epileptic, the other one is asthmatic … Heaven is online. God is telling me to tell you that your story has changed,” he said before ending the call.

Yelling in jubilation to his congregants‚ the pastor screamed “heaven is online!”

The pastor said that he will share Gods number when the time is right on Bulawayo 24 after going viral online.

“I have a direct channel, actually I have His number and I can call Him when need arises. It is possible to talk to God; why would you doubt that I got a call from Him? I actually have a direct line which I can call Him on and get instructions on how to proceed. I got this when I was praying and I heard a voice telling me to call direct,” he was quoted as saying.



from lawson james blog: Entertainment News,Celebrity News http://ift.tt/2rSOoRO

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :